Photo

Bitdefender Management Server Console Can Not Open (bdef.msc)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 prily04

prily04

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:14 AM

Hi, I have a problem in my bitdefender management server. So, when I click bdef.msc , file can not open. Anyone help me please??

this is my capture

#2 CatalinD

CatalinD

Regular Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:27 PM

Hello and welcome on our forum prily04!

Thank you for your post.

Please let us know what version of Bitdefender Management Server are you using. In order to find it you need to browse to C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\BitDefender Management Server, right-click on bdemsrv.exe and select Properties. Select the Version tab and you should see there the file version. You can also attach a screenshot with that window.

Also please make sure that you are logged on with an Administrator account when you try to open the console.

Looking forward to your reply,
Catalin

#3 prily04

prily04

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:48 AM

QUOTE (CatalinD @ Nov 3 2012, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello and welcome on our forum prily04!

Thank you for your post.

Please let us know what version of Bitdefender Management Server are you using. In order to find it you need to browse to C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\BitDefender Management Server, right-click on bdemsrv.exe and select Properties. Select the Version tab and you should see there the file version. You can also attach a screenshot with that window.

Also please make sure that you are logged on with an Administrator account when you try to open the console.

Looking forward to your reply,
Catalin

Thanks Catalin.

This my capture

And I was logged in as administrator.

I really need your help as soon as possible or anyone who can help me. Because its very important for my network.

Thanks.

Regards.

Edited by prily04, 05 November 2012 - 06:49 AM.

#4 Cristi

Cristi

Technical Support

• Technical Support
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,575 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:05 AM

The message you are receiving is due to missing administrator rights on the file/folder, although you are logged in as admin.
Check the permissions on the file and folder.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users