Posted 27 June 2012 - 07:44 PM
Posted 28 June 2012 - 11:04 PM
MyBitdefender is having a hard time displaying remote content for twitter. Has a blank page and the mouse cursor continues to stay busy without safego.bitdefender.com/twitter/ loading. Going directly to -http://safego.bitdefender.com/twitter/ works perfectly.
Edited by Charyb, 28 June 2012 - 11:06 PM.
Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:35 AM
Thank you for your feedback.
Could you please tell me what browser do you use right now?
Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:48 PM
Edited by Charyb, 03 July 2012 - 02:49 PM.
Posted 04 July 2012 - 02:18 PM
If you log in in your account using Internet Explorer everything is OK?
Also, could you temporary turn off all the extensions from Chrome and check it out?
Posted 12 July 2012 - 12:22 AM
I no longer care to use Safego.
I removed Safego from Twitter and Facebook but it still shows that these are active in the GUI.
How do I get rid of this? Does it have something to do with My Bitdefender? My Bitdefender reminds me of a garbage pail that you can't empty.
Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:51 AM
Some upgrades were made to our Safego servers and everything should be just fine now.
Please check it out and let me know.
Posted 31 July 2012 - 08:57 PM
A couple of things I need to point out. Safego for facebook is flagging most shortened urls and youtube links as suspicious. Will you please double check this?
Safego for twitter is not showing any friends. Aren't friends supposed to show up here? When I click scan now the stats don't show anything being scanned.
I will let you know if I have any further problems. These were just a couple quick observations.
Edited by Charyb, 31 July 2012 - 08:59 PM.
Posted 27 August 2012 - 03:49 AM
We released these days a major update for Safego. Could you please tell me if you still encounter any issues?
Posted 31 August 2012 - 03:06 AM
It is working great! Safego for Twitter and Facebook finally load consistently. I'm not seeing the shortened urls and youtube links marked as suspicious.
Also, MyBitdefender is great now. I went back to my original account and was able to delete all of the devices. The 6 duplicate devices were already reduced to one by BD at one time or another. I deleted everything. One thing I have a question about is, after deleting all devices, how do you associate the Bitdefender program with MyBitdefender again? I ended up reinstalling Bitdefender to establish the association but was hoping you could tell me a much quicker/easier method. Also, you might want to give people a warning that the program and mybitdefender will lose their association if the current device is deleted which may lead to a reinstall of BD.
I'm glad you folks did this because I really wanted to keep my original email that is associated with all of my BD licenses that I have purchased throughout the years. User for 5+ years. Didn't really get into forum until last year to post my first problem with BD.
Edited by Charyb, 31 August 2012 - 03:09 AM.
Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:47 PM
A quick way to associate again your deleted device with MyBitdefender is this one:
- click the MyBitdefender button (lin the upper right corner of the Bitdefender program installed on your PC)
- from the drop-down menu select the option "Account settings"
- click on "Login with another account" > enter your e-mail address and the password for MyBitdefender > "Login to MyBitdefender"
- restart the PC and a few hours later the device should be visible again in MyBitdefender
Please feel free to post back if you need more info.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users