Duplicate Pcs

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 scottjbk

scottjbk

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:44 PM

Bitdefender detects PCs like it should, however, when a user installs bitdefender on their machine, the original detection remains as "unmanaged" and I have to go in and exclude it.

Attached is a screenshot of the issue. It's happened on every computer that has installed bitdefender at this location so far. I had already cleaned out most of them before I decided to report the problem

#2 Cristi

Cristi

Technical Support

• Technical Support
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,575 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:28 PM

Hello !

To avoid this situation,the uninstall process must be conducted from the console and not directly from the machine.
To remove the duplicate entry you can simply select Uninstall for the station that shows as never updated or never online.

#3 scottjbk

scottjbk

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:05 PM

QUOTE (Cristi Raducu @ Apr 11 2012, 08:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello !

To avoid this situation,the uninstall process must be conducted from the console and not directly from the machine.
To remove the duplicate entry you can simply select Uninstall for the station that shows as never updated or never online.

This is on a clean installation that was initiated from the cloud console. There is no bitdefender to remove.

#4 Andionescu

Andionescu

Regular Poster

• Technical Support
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 07:47 AM

Hi Scott,

This issue should be solved by now. If you still encounter the duplicate pc on the Cloud Console please update all your Endpoints.
Please feel free to contact us if you need our help.

Regards,

Andi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users