• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 byteisg

byteisg

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:35 PM

Hi All,

Does the BDMS know which arch to install? If not how do I find out what arch is installed on the client end as the About box doesn't show the arch version only that its 3.5.1.7.

Thanks for any pointers.

#2 Andionescu

Andionescu

Regular Poster

• Technical Support
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 12:02 PM

Hi Byteisg,

When you install the Bitdefender Agent, Bitdefender Business Client or Bitdefender Security for Windows Server with Deployment Tool or Network Builder the Management Server sends both packages( x86 and x64 ) by default on the target computers and install the one according the Windows Operating System.

If you have any questions please contact us.

Regards,

Andi

#3 byteisg

byteisg

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 12:48 PM

QUOTE (andionescu @ Feb 15 2012, 10:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Byteisg,

When you install the Bitdefender Agent, Bitdefender Business Client or Bitdefender Security for Windows Server with Deployment Tool or Network Builder the Management Server sends both packages( x86 and x64 ) by default on the target computers and install the one according the Windows Operating System.

If you have any questions please contact us.

Regards,

Andi

Thanks Andi, but how can I confirm which version actually got installed? Usually in the about/help menu I'd expect to see x86/32bit or x64/64bit appended to the version number of the client.

Thanks

#4 Andionescu

Andionescu

Regular Poster

• Technical Support
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 03:56 PM

Hi byteisg,

You cannot view this information from the Dashboard. We will try to implement this in the new version of Bitdefender Management Server.
For now you can create a Network Task - Get System Info to find out the current version of the Windows OS.
Hope it helps.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
Regards,

Andi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users