• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 9elsen

9elsen

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 11:45 PM

Hi

I am unable to connect my Bitdefender Mobile Security Premium to my MyBitdefender account.

My Tablet is the ASUS TF101 (Wi-Fi only) and it is running version 3.2.1 of Android, soon to be 4.0 biggrin.gif

My MyBitdefender account is not using my Gmail, but another mail account, and I used this MyBitdefender account as soon as I enabled Device Admin in Bitdefender Mobile Security Premium.

But when I go to the Anti-Theft on my PC on my account it does not know of my Android device/License?! blink.gif

Now I can see that you can add a license key to your account, but I have not received any Key on my Bitdefender Mobile Security Premium from Android Market. Only the very long order number(The default receipt mail from Android Market for purchases).

How do I solve this?

#2 Christian

Christian

Bitdefender Support

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,021 posts
  • Interests:Private

Posted 06 February 2012 - 06:42 PM

Hello smile.gif

Welcome to our forums.

Could you please send me via PM the order ID and your email address?

DO NOT POST THESE INFORMATION ON THE FORUMS!!!

Thank you.

#3 Christian

Christian

Bitdefender Support

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,021 posts
  • Interests:Private

Posted 10 February 2012 - 05:34 PM

Hello

Please follow these steps:

1. Log in in Android Market, go to My Applications and update Bitdefender Mobile Security.

2. Now, go to Settings - Applications - Bitdefender Mobile Security - Clear Data;

3. After this, log in in your My Bitdefender Account from your phone https://my.bitdefender.com/ and the 2 account should be merged.

Let me know if the situation is solved now.

Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users