• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mouseworks2

Mouseworks2

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 05:17 PM

Hi folks

I am trying to deploy the security for file servers package to a 32bit Windows 2003 server from the management console, installed on a Windows 2008 machine. The package is listed by the deployment tool but upon installing, it fails with "installation source not found".

I gather that I have to load the 32bit version of the "security for file servers" package somehow onto the 2008 box so that it can find it but how?

Any help much appreciated.

#2 Andionescu

Andionescu

Regular Poster

• Technical Support
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 10:46 AM

Hi,

Do you have the Bitdefender Management Server on a computer and the Bitdefender Console installed on another machine ?
You can install locally the Bitdefender software on the 2003Windows computer by opening the link below and save the x86kit:

http://download.bitd...ers/Current/EN/

Regards,

Andrei

QUOTE (Mouseworks2 @ Sep 29 2011, 06:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi folks

I am trying to deploy the security for file servers package to a 32bit Windows 2003 server from the management console, installed on a Windows 2008 machine. The package is listed by the deployment tool but upon installing, it fails with "installation source not found".

I gather that I have to load the 32bit version of the "security for file servers" package somehow onto the 2008 box so that it can find it but how?

Any help much appreciated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users