Please clarify the following for me:
tried to uninstall normally = fail
- what you mean by Fail ? Can you post more details and a screenshot of any error message you may receive ?
Also post info about your Operating System and the PC you are using. Note that BitDefender is protecting its files so you will not be able to remove them manually without removing/disable BitDefender completely.
Last but not least, you should keep in mind to use the option "Run as Administrator" if you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7 when running the Uninstall tool. Also I highly recommend you NOT TO run/open the file directly, save it first on a location of your choice then open it.
Please follow the steps below and send me via PM (Private Message) the generated log file:
1. Download this file:http://www.bitdefend...ile/sysdump.exe
2. Locate and open 'Sysdump.exe
3. A command prompt window will appear on your screen. Please note that the information gathering process can take several minutes therefore please wait until the window disappear by itself.
4. The result will be the file called 'SYSDUMP.TAR'
5. When you have the sysdump.tar please upload it HERE
6. Include a DETAILED description of the issue you encounter: reproduce the steps you take until the issue occur and, if possible, enclose a screenshot of any error message you receive.
7. Send me a PM (P
essage) with the download link and one for the topic you started.
Looking forward to your answer!