Photo

Bitdefender Failed Because Bitdefender Could Not Connect To The Bitdefender Servers. You Can Activate The Product At Any Time By Clicking On "activate

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rtega1

rtega1

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 05:32 AM

I installed internet security 2010 after uninstalling norton internet security 2009 and I received the error above. Is there any work around or patch to be able to connect to the server so my registration process will be successful. Please reply.

System: Toshiba laptop with windows 7 64 bit version 4 gigabytes ram 500 gigabyte hdd

#2 Lionet

Lionet

Frequent Poster

• Regular Bitdefender Poster
  • PipPipPip
  • 833 posts
  • Interests:Literature ( poetry first ! Cristina Campo, Ricardo Paseyro, Leopardi, Eliot, Verlaine... So many... and so few... remote stars spanning centuries...)

Posted 20 August 2010 - 03:12 PM

QUOTE (rtega1 @ Aug 20 2010, 05:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I installed internet security 2010 after uninstalling norton internet security 2009 and I received the error above. Is there any work around or patch to be able to connect to the server so my registration process will be successful. Please reply.

System: Toshiba laptop with windows 7 64 bit version 4 gigabytes ram 500 gigabyte hdd

Hi rtega1,

Did you fully uninstall Norton?
You don't have any other anti-malware?
With older Norton soft I had to use Cccleaner to deinstall it completely, using the safe mode ( an extra boring manipulation ) and fumble in the registry basis.
I do not recommend to modify the registry basis, unless it is necessary - but you can check with CCleaner (or other) if you still find old Norton keys, dll, that should not be there. (I used it to get rid off a Nero soft that prevented me from installing another one.)
To be used with caution anyway.

Maybe a bd tech will send you a fix soon. huh.gif

Regards
smile.gif
L.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users