Uninstall Problems

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Adz

Adz

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 11:13 PM

Problems after problems after problems, I decided to uninstall BDTS and relieve myself of this product. Half way through uninstalling I get an error about not being able to remove vsserv.exe cause of permissions so I chose cancel, hoping that I could uninstall in Safe Mode. Now thanks to that I cannot uninstall because it corrupted itself.

Is there anyway I can uninstall the program?

At least I only paid £10 instead of £45.

#2 fungus

fungus

Poster

• Regular Bitdefender Poster
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 05:27 AM

QUOTE (Adz @ Jun 24 2009, 03:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Problems after problems after problems, I decided to uninstall BDTS and relieve myself of this product. Half way through uninstalling I get an error about not being able to remove vsserv.exe cause of permissions so I chose cancel, hoping that I could uninstall in Safe Mode. Now thanks to that I cannot uninstall because it corrupted itself.

There is a BD special uninstall software tool available. Search and I think it will be easy to find, lots of people are using it.

#3 Alex Stanciu

Alex Stanciu

Technical Support

• Regular Bitdefender Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,834 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 08:43 AM

QUOTE (Adz @ Jun 25 2009, 12:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hello Adz ,

Please follow the next link for more details on how to uninstall BitDefender:http://www.bitdefend...itDefender.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users