Sign in to follow this  
Sinus

Vulnerability in password protection (2020 version)

At first I was just going to leave the topic as it is in the BD 2019 section, but something came up. After encountering an infected webpage earlier today and going to the notification center to investigate further, I found out that the ability to exclude a webpage through the notification center without requiring a password has returned. This had been fixed in 2019 version but made a comeback in 2020 version.

Hello @Sinus,

Please send us an email with a detailed description of the situation and a couple of screenshots showcasing the behavior at bitsy@bitdefender.com and one of our technicians will further assist you.

Have a nice day!

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Andrei M. said:

Hello @Sinus,

Please send us an email with a detailed description of the situation and a couple of screenshots showcasing the behavior at bitsy@bitdefender.com and one of our technicians will further assist you.

Have a nice day!

I already made a ticket (2018090219130002) almost a year ago, explaining this and a few other problems, there's no need to send more emails. I have provided a few screenshots here for clarification.

Screenshot (1).png

Screenshot (2).png

Screenshot (3).png

Edited by Sinus

On 7/25/2019 at 6:40 PM, Sinus said:

I already made a ticket (2018090219130002) almost a year ago, explaining this and a few other problems, there's no need to send more emails. I have provided a few screenshots here for clarification.

Screenshot (1).png

Screenshot (2).png

Screenshot (3).png

Hello Sinus,

We could reproduce the issue on our end and we have sent this situation to our development team.

Thank you for your understanding.