7 Taskbar Tweaker

20 posts in this topic

Hi there,

Detection has been removed on the file.

Hello

The guys from our lab are currently reviewing your file. The result will be posted here.

Thank you.

Hi :)

The file is clean, detection will be removed.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you.

Hi and welcome to our forums.

Please tell which version of Bitdefender do you have installed so I can tell you how to exclude that file from Active Virus Control.

For Bitdefender 2011:

http://www.bitdefender.com/support/How-To-...ontrol-692.html

For Bitdefender 2012:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=30243

Thank you.

I did not know that I could do that. I have 2011, but I added the exception in already and it opens fine.

But I am wondering why I have to do this specifically with 7 taskbar tweaker and not with other software?

Welcome back

As you can see, this application helps the user to customize some system functions.

In some cases, malware can do the same thing to restrict some functions in Windows(like Task Manager, Registry Editor, etc).

Active Virus Control is monitoring all applications that are changing the default settings from the operating system. Better safe than sorry. :)

In cases like this one, we recommend you to report that application(via forum or email) or add it to exclusions(as instructed in my last post).

I will report this software to my colleagues from Active Virus Control department so they can whitelist 7 Taskbar Tweaker.

Thank you very much for your time. Take care.

I still have the problem with 7tt and bd 2013! Please fix it.

Hello :)

Could you please tell me which module is blocking the exe file?

Thank you!

Hi :)

Thank you for reporting this.

I've sent your request to our lab. If everything is clean, detection will be removed ASAP.

Have a nice day.

How is it possible that broken anti-virus-software can cause the shutdown of webhosting-services?

The hoster scans for malicious files and (automatically, I guess) suspends the account if such files are found.

Sad but true.

Hello,

Thank you for the report.

Access should be restored now. Please don't hesitate to post back if you are experiencing further problems.