Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Adz

Uninstall Problems

3 posts in this topic

Problems after problems after problems, I decided to uninstall BDTS and relieve myself of this product. Half way through uninstalling I get an error about not being able to remove vsserv.exe cause of permissions so I chose cancel, hoping that I could uninstall in Safe Mode. Now thanks to that I cannot uninstall because it corrupted itself.

Is there anyway I can uninstall the program?

At least I only paid £10 instead of £45.

Problems after problems after problems, I decided to uninstall BDTS and relieve myself of this product. Half way through uninstalling I get an error about not being able to remove vsserv.exe cause of permissions so I chose cancel, hoping that I could uninstall in Safe Mode. Now thanks to that I cannot uninstall because it corrupted itself.

There is a BD special uninstall software tool available. Search and I think it will be easy to find, lots of people are using it.

Hello Adz ,

Please follow the next link for more details on how to uninstall BitDefender:http://www.bitdefender.com/KB333-en--How-t...itDefender.html