Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Remove Wallet From Browser
Bitdefender Forum > English > Home & Home Office Protection > Bitdefender (2014) > WALLET
Ein
I've decided I do not need Bitdefender Wallet. Right now, Firefox tells me from the "Add Ons" menu that Bitdefender Wallet is disabled. But your extension doesn't provide a way to remove itself completely. I never wanted it there in the first place, how do I get rid of it?
Cristian Amarie
QUOTE (Ein @ Jul 10 2013, 09:40 AM) *
I've decided I do not need Bitdefender Wallet. Right now, Firefox tells me from the "Add Ons" menu that Bitdefender Wallet is disabled. But your extension doesn't provide a way to remove itself completely. I never wanted it there in the first place, how do I get rid of it?

You can disable Wallet from Security Center alltogether, or disable the extension from Firefox.

Cristian
john b.
Hi,

The problem is that turning it off does not work. Neither does unticking the options in the wallet settings menu. No matter, everytime I reopen BD main window, Wallet is turned back on, and all options are ticked. That's becoming quite annoying. Any way to turn off the service permanently?
jmpsoares
QUOTE (john b. @ Sep 11 2013, 03:31 PM) *
Hi,

The problem is that turning it off does not work. Neither does unticking the options in the wallet settings menu. No matter, everytime I reopen BD main window, Wallet is turned back on, and all options are ticked. That's becoming quite annoying. Any way to turn off the service permanently?

Yes, I have the same problem.
This comment is from Sep 11 2013 !
Somebody of Bitdefender Team can explain why unticking WALLET not working, because it turning ON automatically ?!

cheers
js
Zocor
Same here Wallet is turned back on when disabled in Security Center. wacko.gif
jmpsoares
So, it's pretty simple, but no one has been able to explain.
You must access Bitdefender as Administrator.
Worked for me.
wazzup
QUOTE (jmpsoares @ Nov 25 2013, 09:59 AM) *
So, it's pretty simple, but no one has been able to explain.
You must access Bitdefender as Administrator.
Worked for me.

Doesn't work for me. I can't seem to get neither Wallet nor Password Manager to be turned off even though i've disabled them using the off/on switch to the off state. The processes for both still runs in the background.
Rohugh
Hiya wazzup,

Georgia answered your question here - http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?s=&...st&p=213559
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.