Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Too Many Unresolved Problems
kconroy
post Nov 17 2008, 01:06 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,212

Since installing BitDefender Internet Security 2009 in early October I've been wrestling with tech support and I've given up. I listed the following problems: After having done a complete scan, BD tells me there has been no scan in several days, when I did a scan just the day before. In OE, whenever I select a spam and click on Add Spammers I continually get the popup message "BitDefender has added this address to spammers list" and I keep checking the box that says "Do not show this message again" and it keep popping up. I often get a popup message saying something about I exited a fullscreen application and do I want to add this to a games list, I always say no and again check the box for "do not show this message again" but it keeps popping up anyway. When I select a file and choose "Send to Email recipient" OE is launched and then fails to send and I get an error message. Going into OE and sending it manually works. Whenever I doubleclick a new message in OE to open it, it opens and is immediately minimized. I've had it! I've spent enough hours trying to make BitDefender work, including, as suggested by tech help. uninstalling AdAware, which made no difference, and re-installing BD. I'm going to contact Herman Street where I bought it and demand a refund.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 09:36 PM