Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bitdefender Management Server Console Can Not Open (bdef.msc), Bdef.msc can not open
prily04
post Nov 3 2012, 10:14 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 117,646

Hi, I have a problem in my bitdefender management server. So, when I click bdef.msc , file can not open. Anyone help me please??

this is my capture (IMG:http://dc624.4shared.com/img/5brQgJGi/0.22399332134991046/bitdefender-server-capture.jpg)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CatalinD
post Nov 3 2012, 03:27 PM
Post #2

Regular Poster

Group: Technical Support
Member No.: 107,889

Hello and welcome on our forum prily04!

Thank you for your post.

Please let us know what version of Bitdefender Management Server are you using. In order to find it you need to browse to C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\BitDefender Management Server, right-click on bdemsrv.exe and select Properties. Select the Version tab and you should see there the file version. You can also attach a screenshot with that window.

Also please make sure that you are logged on with an Administrator account when you try to open the console.

Looking forward to your reply,
Catalin

+Quote Post
prily04
post Nov 5 2012, 05:48 AM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 117,646

QUOTE (CatalinD @ Nov 3 2012, 09:27 PM) *
Hello and welcome on our forum prily04!

Thank you for your post.

Please let us know what version of Bitdefender Management Server are you using. In order to find it you need to browse to C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\BitDefender Management Server, right-click on bdemsrv.exe and select Properties. Select the Version tab and you should see there the file version. You can also attach a screenshot with that window.

Also please make sure that you are logged on with an Administrator account when you try to open the console.

Looking forward to your reply,
Catalin

Thanks Catalin.

This my capture
(IMG:http://dc314.4shared.com/img/FEOTXCoJ/0.9539101352692432/bitdefender-version-capture.jpg)

And I was logged in as administrator.

I really need your help as soon as possible or anyone who can help me. Because its very important for my network.

Thanks.

Regards.

This post has been edited by prily04: Nov 5 2012, 05:49 AM

+Quote Post
Cristi
post Nov 5 2012, 08:05 AM
Post #4

Technical Support

Group: Technical Support
Member No.: 30,868

The message you are receiving is due to missing administrator rights on the file/folder, although you are logged in as admin.
Check the permissions on the file and folder.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2014 - 11:16 AM