Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Major Problems Need Help!
davidthomp84
post Apr 1 2012, 04:50 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 102,748

Ok so here's the story:

We just starting using Bit defender. Our old antivirus was Trend Micro. Some setup still needed to be done to the over 100+ client machines. Removing the old Antivirus would be one. I installed the server and added our computer via Active directory and pushed out the management agent. That all installed perfectly fine. Then I researched how to install the the business protection to the client machines with Automatic Deployment. INSTEAD of clicking cancel because weren't ready to install the clients yet I clicked OK!? It then worked its magic and installed on about 50 computers!! This caused major errors because trend was still installed, and it was killing performance on any machine it installed on. Well to stop the problems I was forced to shut down the server!! We spent extra time UN-installing the old antivirus on every machine before I turned the server back on. Now and I know its because I turned it off, the deployment wont work to install on the clients. Also installed manually is causing result 1605 fatal error occurred. I have no clue what to do as of now, and I wish I didn't accidentally click ok, instead of cancel. Should I start over with the server and re-install it. Please help it successfully installed on about 50 computer the rest wont allow me to install even after repairing the management agent, etc.

Any info would be appreciated.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Andionescu
post Apr 4 2012, 10:50 AM
Post #2

Regular Poster

Group: Technical Support
Member No.: 71,793

Hi David,

Sorry for the late reply.
I will open now a ticket and I will contact you with more details on how we can solve the issue.

Regards,

Andi
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2014 - 02:16 PM