> Scanning Outgoing Thunderbird V7.0.1
jamest
post Nov 4 2011, 03:20 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 78,567

High five!

Hello, bd fans, techies and guests!

may I ask to you guys, what would be the possible reason for this, continuous scanning of outgoing e-mails though TB is down and not running, no transactions at all.
help with this (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wacko.gif) . it starts to pop-up over and over again. what could be the reason and how to resolve this. thank you very much. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

Attached File  DynaDrugSPAM.png ( 1.37MB ) Number of downloads: 10
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Andionescu
post Nov 8 2011, 10:11 AM
Post #2

Regular Poster

Group: Technical Support
Member No.: 71,793

Hi Jamest,

Sorry for the late response. Can you tell me what Bitdefender software you have installed on the machine?
Also verify in the softwares dashboard if product updates are available in order to have the latest version up and running.

I am waiting for your reply.
Have a nice day.

Andrei

QUOTE (jamest @ Nov 4 2011, 04:20 AM) *
High five!

Hello, bd fans, techies and guests!

may I ask to you guys, what would be the possible reason for this, continuous scanning of outgoing e-mails though TB is down and not running, no transactions at all.
help with this (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wacko.gif) . it starts to pop-up over and over again. what could be the reason and how to resolve this. thank you very much. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

Attached File  DynaDrugSPAM.png ( 1.37MB ) Number of downloads: 10

+Quote Post
jamest
post Nov 8 2011, 04:37 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (andionescu @ Nov 8 2011, 05:11 PM) *
Hi Jamest,

Sorry for the late response. Can you tell me what Bitdefender software you have installed on the machine?
Also verify in the softwares dashboard if product updates are available in order to have the latest version up and running.

I am waiting for your reply.
Have a nice day.

Andrei

Hi Andrei,

Bitdefender Client Security v3.5 the latest version, actually that screenshot I gathered is from the Master server, using Master-Slave Configuration.
It has internet connectivity as well, to get updates.

just a follow-up question from the end-user;
1. They want to know how to secure the license of the product they bought, is there activation or confirmation after the registration of the product from trial to full version? (for security purposes of their license)

Thank you,

This post has been edited by jamest: Nov 8 2011, 04:44 PM

+Quote Post
Andionescu
post Nov 8 2011, 05:13 PM
Post #4

Regular Poster

Member No.: 71,793

Hi Jamest,

The client can verify the status of the serial key(free users , days left , Bitdefender products that can register using the key) from the Bitdefender Management Console - Tools - Registration.
I will reply tomorrow regarding the issue that you opened the post.

Have a nice evening.

Andrei

QUOTE (jamest @ Nov 8 2011, 05:37 PM) *
Hi Andrei,

Bitdefender Client Security v3.5 the latest version, actually that screenshot I gathered is from the Master server, using Master-Slave Configuration.
It has internet connectivity as well, to get updates.

just a follow-up question from the end-user;
1. They want to know how to secure the license of the product they bought, is there activation or confirmation after the registration of the product from trial to full version? (for security purposes of their license)

Thank you,

+Quote Post
jamest
post Nov 9 2011, 10:10 AM
Post #5

QUOTE (andionescu @ Nov 9 2011, 12:13 AM) *
Hi Jamest,

The client can verify the status of the serial key(free users , days left , Bitdefender products that can register using the key) from the Bitdefender Management Console - Tools - Registration.
I will reply tomorrow regarding the issue that you opened the post.

Have a nice evening.

Andrei

Hi Andrei,

Is it possible for them, to know who are the users that are currently using the same license key they bought? because as i conduct experiment on my lab and try to used their license key, it seems that i was able to use their registered license, and i registered them online, they're actually pointing the limits on the number of user can use the same license, for privacy/security purposes of their license, to avoid piracy.

Thanks in advance Andrei, (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) God Bless.

+Quote Post
Adriana M.
post Nov 22 2011, 10:16 PM
Post #6

Technical Support

Group: Regular Bitdefender Poster
Member No.: 35,874

Hello, nayan007!

Are you referring to the package license key of Client Security or to the license keys inside the package ?

Adriana

+Quote Post
jamest
post Jan 4 2012, 06:17 AM
Post #7

QUOTE (Adriana M. @ Nov 23 2011, 05:16 AM) *
Hello, nayan007!

Are you referring to the package license key of Client Security or to the license keys inside the package ?

Adriana

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, I was referring to the package license key of the bitdefender client security.

Thanks

+Quote Post
Cristi
post Jan 6 2012, 10:55 AM
Post #8

Technical Support

Member No.: 30,868

Hello !

From time to time the license is verified automatically on our servers and if the number of users is exceeded then it will be invalidated.
To answer your initial question,they can't see if another computer is using their license.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 04:00 AM