Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cannot Deploy Bitdefender Security For File Servers
Mouseworks2
post Sep 29 2011, 04:17 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 75,697

Hi folks

I am trying to deploy the security for file servers package to a 32bit Windows 2003 server from the management console, installed on a Windows 2008 machine. The package is listed by the deployment tool but upon installing, it fails with "installation source not found".

I gather that I have to load the 32bit version of the "security for file servers" package somehow onto the 2008 box so that it can find it but how?

Any help much appreciated.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Andionescu
post Oct 3 2011, 09:46 AM
Post #2

Regular Poster

Group: Technical Support
Member No.: 71,793

Hi,

Do you have the Bitdefender Management Server on a computer and the Bitdefender Console installed on another machine ?
You can install locally the Bitdefender software on the 2003Windows computer by opening the link below and save the x86kit:

http://download.bitdefender.com/SMB/Window...ers/Current/EN/

Regards,

Andrei

QUOTE (Mouseworks2 @ Sep 29 2011, 06:17 PM) *
Hi folks

I am trying to deploy the security for file servers package to a 32bit Windows 2003 server from the management console, installed on a Windows 2008 machine. The package is listed by the deployment tool but upon installing, it fails with "installation source not found".

I gather that I have to load the 32bit version of the "security for file servers" package somehow onto the 2008 box so that it can find it but how?

Any help much appreciated.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st September 2014 - 03:55 PM