Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bitdefender Failed Because Bitdefender Could Not Connect To The Bitdefender Servers. You Can Activate The Product At Any Time By Clicking On "activate, please send fix for this issue
rtega1
post Aug 20 2010, 04:32 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,049

I installed internet security 2010 after uninstalling norton internet security 2009 and I received the error above. Is there any work around or patch to be able to connect to the server so my registration process will be successful. Please reply.

System: Toshiba laptop with windows 7 64 bit version 4 gigabytes ram 500 gigabyte hdd
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lionet
post Aug 20 2010, 02:12 PM
Post #2

Frequent Poster

Group: Regular Bitdefender Poster
Member No.: 18,826

QUOTE (rtega1 @ Aug 20 2010, 05:32 AM) *
I installed internet security 2010 after uninstalling norton internet security 2009 and I received the error above. Is there any work around or patch to be able to connect to the server so my registration process will be successful. Please reply.

System: Toshiba laptop with windows 7 64 bit version 4 gigabytes ram 500 gigabyte hdd

Hi rtega1,

Did you fully uninstall Norton?
You don't have any other anti-malware?
With older Norton soft I had to use Cccleaner to deinstall it completely, using the safe mode ( an extra boring manipulation ) and fumble in the registry basis.
I do not recommend to modify the registry basis, unless it is necessary - but you can check with CCleaner (or other) if you still find old Norton keys, dll, that should not be there. (I used it to get rid off a Nero soft that prevented me from installing another one.)
To be used with caution anyway.

Maybe a bd tech will send you a fix soon. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

Regards
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
L.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 11:56 AM