Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Closed TopicStart new topic
> How To Get Back Quarantined Files After Deleting Bitdefender
Guest_Rawrie_*
post Mar 20 2010, 07:09 PM
Post #1

Guests

Hello, i got a problem. After my pc got infected with trojan.fakealert.5 a lot of files have been moved to quarantine. After that i turned off BitDefender and tryed to start it back i couldnt do that. So i decided to reinstall BitDefender and after that i started it and i couldnt find any quarantined files. And many file i really need to my work doesn work because they are in quarantine. So my question is: How to get that files back from quarantine after reinstalled bitdefender. And yes i already know that you guys trying to find a solution how to remove that trojan, but the problem is about quarantined files.

I got BitDefender Gamesafe 2008 and windows Vista 64bit. Thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Danny84
post Mar 21 2010, 02:25 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 32,624

QUOTE (Rawrie @ Mar 20 2010, 06:09 PM) *
Hello, i got a problem. After my pc got infected with trojan.fakealert.5 a lot of files have been moved to quarantine. After that i turned off BitDefender and tryed to start it back i couldnt do that. So i decided to reinstall BitDefender and after that i started it and i couldnt find any quarantined files. And many file i really need to my work doesn work because they are in quarantine. So my question is: How to get that files back from quarantine after reinstalled bitdefender. And yes i already know that you guys trying to find a solution how to remove that trojan, but the problem is about quarantined files.

I got BitDefender Gamesafe 2008 and windows Vista 64bit. Thanks

I done the same thing (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) not a happy bunny right now. I spend all night trying to fix it!

I got BitDefender TS2010 and Windows 7 64bit.

+Quote Post
Mihaela M.
post Mar 21 2010, 07:05 AM
Post #3

Frequent Poster

Group: Guests
Member No.: 31,298

Hello all,

We kindly invite you to post the description of the encountered issue on this topic.

Please follow the steps from this KB article in order to solve it.

Thank you.

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th October 2014 - 05:42 PM