Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Uninstall Problems
Adz
post Jun 24 2009, 10:13 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 25,130

Problems after problems after problems, I decided to uninstall BDTS and relieve myself of this product. Half way through uninstalling I get an error about not being able to remove vsserv.exe cause of permissions so I chose cancel, hoping that I could uninstall in Safe Mode. Now thanks to that I cannot uninstall because it corrupted itself.

Is there anyway I can uninstall the program?

At least I only paid £10 instead of £45.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
fungus
post Jun 25 2009, 04:27 AM
Post #2

Poster

Group: Regular Bitdefender Poster
Member No.: 18,354

QUOTE (Adz @ Jun 24 2009, 03:13 PM) *
Problems after problems after problems, I decided to uninstall BDTS and relieve myself of this product. Half way through uninstalling I get an error about not being able to remove vsserv.exe cause of permissions so I chose cancel, hoping that I could uninstall in Safe Mode. Now thanks to that I cannot uninstall because it corrupted itself.

There is a BD special uninstall software tool available. Search and I think it will be easy to find, lots of people are using it.

+Quote Post
Alex Stanciu
post Jun 25 2009, 07:43 AM
Post #3

Technical Support

Group: Regular Bitdefender Poster
Member No.: 24,948

QUOTE (Adz @ Jun 25 2009, 12:13 AM) *

Hello Adz ,

Please follow the next link for more details on how to uninstall BitDefender:http://www.bitdefender.com/KB333-en--How-t...itDefender.html

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd August 2014 - 02:29 AM