Closed TopicStart new topic
> On-access Scanning Disabled
robertul
post Mar 11 2012, 11:24 PM
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 95,609

Greetings, Christian

Thank you for your help anyway. I have switched to a different product because it was getting to the point that it was annoying me. I have noticed that It wouldn't keep IPS turned on and I was constantly getting port detected and blocked messages every 2 to to 4 minutes. I have searched for help regarding this, but no solution. I had to uninstall it. I am sorry. But anyway, thank you for all your help. I will switch back to it when I will have the time to diagnose this problem I was experiencing. For now, I don't have the necessary time. That was the reason I was asking for your help in the first place, so that you could help me fix it quickly. But now it is late and I don't have the time to do it. I will attend to this once again when I will have the necessary time. Thank you for your precious time and I wish you all the best and a healthy life!

Sincerely and with kind regards,
Robert

This post has been edited by robertul: Mar 11 2012, 11:26 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Christian
post Mar 12 2012, 10:47 PM
Post #22

Bitdefender Support

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 9,374

Hi Robert

We apologize for any negative experience you have encountered with our products or our support. Your feedback is appreciated, and will be directed to the appropriate team for review, to enable us to improve our support and services.

Thank you for taking the time and please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further details from us.

Take care.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 02:02 AM